You can now book standard 15 minute appointments with your doctor.
**Immunisations, mirenas/jadelles/IUDs, and nurse appointments must still be booked by PHONE
You must already be an enrolled patient at Rolleston Medical Centre.
If you do not receive a confirmation email then you have not booked an appointment correctly.
It is optional to give a reason for your appointment when prompted.
- Click on Book an Appointment Online button above.
- Select your doctor and the time you want from the appointments available. Do your best to select your usual doctor.
- **Please note- for DR PETER RYAN– only his registered patients can book online to see him. For skin checks please call 0800 754 624. This is now the same for DR AMANDA PARKIN– only her registered patients can book online with her. She is NOT taking on new patients.
- You will be asked to log in, or for first time users you will be asked to register and set up a log in.
- You can make appointments for yourself and your children under 16 years. We recommend everyone over 16 years old has their own log-in if possible. You will need a unique e-mail address.
- If you do not have a mobile phone, you will need to fill in a form at the medical centre for us to register you manually. Your phone will be sent a verification code to enter.
- Confirm your appointment online and you will be sent an email confirming it.