ENROLMENTS ARE TEMPORARILY OPENED- limited time/numbers- HOORAY!
Please read the information below first.
* We hope to reduce barriers to health care for those without a local doctor, so with this in mind we are not accepting anyone who is already enrolled at any other medical centre within 10 km of our location. In addition: You must live in Rolleston, Broadfields, Weedons, Burnham or Dunsandel. (No to West Melton, Lincoln, Templeton- there are medical centres already serving these areas).
*You must ALREADY be living in this area, you can’t be building a house or planning to move here in a few weeks.
* We have two doctors enrolling and will share new enrolments between them equally. You cannot choose which doctor we enrol you with. Both are female and we cannot offer any enrolments with male doctors at this time.
* It will take at least 2 working days to process your enrolment. You will not be able to make an appointment until we have processed your forms. Please enrol before you need us.
* You will need to come to reception (8-5pm weekdays) and collect enrolment forms for you and your family. We don’t have an online form at this stage, and are not emailing forms.
We look forward to meeting our new patients. Click the link below for our privacy statement: Enrolling with General Practice Guide – privacy statement
Rolleston Medical Centre is a member of Pegasus PHO (Primary Health Organisation)
Benefits of enrolling with a PHO practice-
- You will be eligible for reduced family doctor fees including ACC visits
- Reduced prescription charges
- Free sexual health visits (Under 21)
- Free Palliative Care visits
- Acute Demand Care – GP and Nurse-led care to prevent hospital admission through monitoring in the Community
- Monitoring and screening for national recalls (Cervical Cytology, Mammography)
- Free childhood immunisation
Patients 16 years and older are required to sign and date their own forms. Children under 16 years, will have their forms signed and dated by a parent or guardian.
You can enrol at only one Medical Practice.