21.2.19 We are re-opening our books for new enrolments with restrictions:
- We will not re-enrol any patient that has transferred away from Rolleston Medical Centre in the last 2 years – unless it was as a student (boarding/university) or significant relocation e.g away from Canterbury. This is to prioritise access to those who may be new to the area, and are not enrolled at a medical centre in the area.
- In order to provide a service for our locals, those wishing to enrol must be currently residing within the areas of Rolleston, Weedons, Dunsandel, Burnham or Broadfields.
- If you live closer to another medical centre- Darfield/West Melton/Lincoln/Leeston then your enrolment will not be accepted.
- Non-New Zealanders must provide a copy of their passport and visa when enrolling.
- You must be enrolled BEFORE you can make an appointment. Allow 2-5 days for your enrolment to be processed. We suggest you enrol BEFORE you require our services.
- Only some of our doctors are accepting enrolments. Reception will advise your allocated doctor.
- It is expected that you pay on the day for any services you use.
- We do not offer enrolment forms on our website or by post. If you wish to get an enrolment form, you will need to collect one from reception.
- This process will be constantly under review to ensure our current patients can continue to get appointments when needed in a timely fashion.
Rolleston Medical Centre is a member of Pegasus PHO (Primary Health Organisation)
Benefits of enrolling with a PHO practice-
- You will be eligible for reduced family doctor fees including ACC visits
- Reduced prescription charges
- Free sexual health visits (Under 21)
- Free Palliative Care visits
- Acute Demand Care – GP and Nurse-led care to prevent hospital admission through monitoring in the Community
- Monitoring and screening for national recalls (Cervical Cytology, Mammography)
- Free childhood immunisation
Patients 16 years and older are required to sign and date their own forms. Children under 16 years, will have their forms signed and dated by a parent or guardian.
You can enrol at only one Medical Practice.