As of April 1st,2018 Rolleston Medical Centre has temporarily closed enrolments. This will be reviewed later in the year and any changes will be advertised clearly on this webpage. A waiting list will not be held. We will still take enrolments for family members living in the same house as a current patient of this clinic.
Rolleston Medical Centre is a member of Pegasus PHO (Primary Health Organisation)
Benefits of enrolling with a PHO practice-
- You will be eligible for reduced family doctor fees including ACC visits
- Reduced prescription charges
- Free sexual health visits (Under 21)
- Free Palliative Care visits
- Acute Demand Care – GP and Nurse-led care to prevent hospital admission through monitoring in the Community
- Monitoring and screening for national recalls (Cervical Cytology, Mammography)
- Free childhood immunisation
Our local enrolment area includes: Rolleston, Weedons, Dunsandel, Broadfields and Burnham.
Patients 16 years and older are required to sign and date their own forms. Children under 16 years, will have their forms signed and dated by a parent or guardian.
You can enrol at only one Medical Practice.